(see , until we write something here)
This page presently holds some lists developed as part of the Discussion on OrganizedInquiry.
- “What are we trying to do here?”
- “What is trying to emerge here?”
- “What is the territory of Organized Inquiry?
- “What are the kinds of questions that are addressed, when people perform an organized inquiry?”
- “What are the ideas that are considered, when considering organized inquiry?”
IntraGroup Questions (questions for our group here and now)
- “What should we be asking ourselves now?”
- “What can we do here, with limited time commitment?” (here being, in this wiki, SamRose think this is what this means).
- LionKimbro:“I think there are some things we could do here– I think we could perform a miniature inquiry here, and get something interesting and useful out of it.”
- “What kinds of organized inquiries are we interested in, and not interested in?”
SamRose's: First attempt at OrganizedInquiry